Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Dragon Ball Multiverse 2

This was just awesome. I have couple of suggestions though. The crowd. Draw it if possible, it's much better than just the blur. And make an opening or something, series as cool as this needs an opening.

bocodamondo responds:

immposible. if i actualy try to draw crowd it will take me FOREVER to finish an episode

Tmnt: Rebel Theme Tmnt: Rebel Theme

Funny!

Great TMNT opening parody.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

The Best In The Series

THIS IS PERFECT(Sorry, I'm raping Caps Lock.. :P)
It's like DBZ, but with Sonic characters. You used the sound clips perfectly, It's like Sega was voice-acted this just for you. <- LOL :D

SOPANOID SOPANOID

This would be a good game if..

CONTENT RESTRICTED

Polar Fireworks Polar Fireworks

Great game for all ages.

Normally I just play action games and stuff but OH MY GOD this game is so relaxing! I just want to drink some soda with ice and play this game. You really made my day man.

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

The game is great but it suffers from couple bugs.

At first I wanna thank you guys for making this game. It's awesome!
BUT please try to fix the bugs.. (for example I can't mute the sounds because the mute button doesn't work for me [I dont want to mute 'em because I like the soundtrack but it would be nice to have an option])

Kirb's World Kirb's World

You..you..

YOU ROCK, MAN!! ;P

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

James Brown?!? :D

Yeah, this thing totally rocks, and you used the voice of James Brown very well.

HouseMasta responds:

hehe thanks for the 10. Yea, James Brown HAD to be in this piece of music. I dont know why, but hes been a great inspiration, so I figured id offer him a 3 second tribute in one of my songs!